Perma Precision Liquid Eyeliner
Free Domestic Shipping
Sign Up to reserve Presale Access to FetishEYES™ Mascara
Achieve the ultimate eye lift as you line and define with the inky black luxury of Perma Precision Liquid Eyeliner. This sensuously saturated formulation glides across the lid in obsidian velvet, with a soft, Flexi-Art tip that offers control for elegant contours and pristine definition. Draw the line at a look that is ultra fine, or lay it on thick for defiant drama. The slick, waterproof formula dries in an instant, lasting up to 24 hours for glamour that stays the night and looks just as haute the next day.
- 1 Perma Precision Liquid Eyeliner 1.2ml / .041fl.oz
- Waterproof formulation lasts for up to 24 hours. It is completely smudge-proof and suitable for hot and humid climates.
- Delivers a gorgeous colour pay-off with an intense, inky pigment that dries quickly.
- Offers even and playful lining without transferring, feathering, skipping or running.
- Soft, skinny Flexi-Art tip provides a unique bend for ultimate flexibility, delivering effortless control for creating elegant contours, pristine definition and an ultra-fine or dramatic line.
- Finishes with a luxe, velvety opacity.
Classic Definition (accentuate eye shape):
Starting at the inner corner of the eye, glide the tip of the liner across the lash line. Gradually widen the line as you reach the outer corner, ending in a subtle V shape.
Tightlining (strengthen the lash line and add natural definition):
Create the illusion of darker, fuller lashes and imperceptible definition. Glide the tip of the liner just above the waterline, depositing the ink precisely at the base of the lash line.
Winged (elongate, modify and exaggerate eye shape):
Elongate and lift the eye by gliding the tip of the liner across the lid, creating a seamless line. Begin your wing close to the lower lashes at a diagonal angle, following the upward curve of the upper lash line and extending outwards for eye-lifting action.
Apply a thin stroke of liner across the centre of the upper lash line, followed by an equally precise line along the bottom lashes. Intentionally leave the lines unconnected for an eye-opening effect.